London, England – Londoners marvelled as hundreds of coloured clouds are released into the skies at the South Bank.
A Flogo machine created pink and green clouds which floated across London’s skies. The clouds, made of 100 per cent environmentally friendly foam, soap bubbles and helium, can float as high as 20,000 feet and can travel up to 20 miles before they break up.
- View Original London Evening Standard Article (thisislondon.co.uk)
- Flogos-Lite (globalspecialeffects.com)
- Sky Pushing Out 10,000 Wi-Fi Hotspots With The Cloud (itproportal.com)
- Sky Wi-Fi Hotspots from The Cloud launching mid-April (techradar.com)
- Sky Broadband UK Launch Free Public WiFi Wireless Internet Service – ISPreview UK (digitaltvnewssummary.wordpress.com)