These are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions received by Global Special Effects about our Fogmasters product line.
Click each question to view its answer.
- What kind of tank to I need? And do they come in different sizes?
- Where do I buy CO2?
- How long will the tanks last?
- Can it cool down an area?
- How far can you run the CO2 line to the cryo valve?
- Can we order longer hoses?
- How high do the plumes of fog travel?
- Can you customize the voltage to run on DC?
- Can you run Liquid Nitrogen through the hose of the Cryo-Jet?
You need one of two tanks:
1) A 50 pound pressure siphon tube tank. Make sure the tank has a liquid siphon tube with the pipe that drops to the bottom of the tank to get the liquid CO2.
2) A Dewar tank which is a low pressure refrigerated tank.
CO2 is available almost anywhere. Air Gas is a national chain that provides welding products.
High pressure has 1.5 minutes of effect. Dewar tank has 10 minutes of effect. The average blast is 2 seconds.
Yes, 25-40% when the effect is running.
Best at 20-30 foot hose. Not more than 50 feet long.
Yes. Global Special Effects® can custom manufacture a hose to a specific size at a price of $8.95 per foot.
They are effected by humidity. The more humidity, the better the white cloud of fog. Normally at least 20 feet to 30 feet.
Yes, we can custom make almost any voltage. Contact our tech support 256-229-5551 for details.
No, as Liquid Nitrogen, LN2, requires a special hose with metal braiding.